• Review the Contract documents, prepare Master schedule, work strategy using work breakdown structure, Resource & Cost loaded, Prepare schedule for the Engineering/ Construction
• activities, Design Schedule, Prepare Procurement Schedule in line with Master schedule.
• Review the Work schedules, Procurement schedules from the Sub Contractor/ Suppliers.
• Update weekly, continuously monitor against approved schedules, the Main Contractor’s major construction progress and Resources are adequate or in case of any shortage report to Project Manager and Review the same from Subcontractor.
• Prepare in detail the recovery schedules if required and ensure manpower and site supervision staffs are increased properly from Main and Sub contractors. Monitor major milestones have been met and report any deficiencies to Project Manager/ Top Management of Main and sub contractors.
• Ensure submissions of all daily, weekly and monthly reports to Consultants including Subcontractors. Attend weekly progress presentations/ meeting and preparing the Reports
• Prepare Time impact claims, Review same from sub contractor and prepare assessment for the Project manager/ Management. Review design changes/ Trend Notices and assess time impact.
• Monitor & Advise the Construction Manager of any foreseen slippage of progress, Corrective actions to be taken and arrange coordination meeting between all related parties.
• Preparation of abstract and Monthly Executive Presentations as per Client/ Consultants/ Management requirements.
• Reviews the Testing & commissioning plans, Close-Out Reports, in line with Master schedule.
• Must have High Rise Building Experience within UAE
Same Company Jobs
Back to List
• Must have min. 4 years work experience within UAE
• Should have done project planning certification