· advise on potential hazards at work site;
· prepare appropriate safety requirements for inclusion in Work Method Statement;
· ensure proper maintenance, calibration and operation of all safety equipment;
· ensure site security, fire, First Aid and welfare facilities and procedures appropriate to the works are provided and properly maintained;
· ensure all agreed safety standards and applicable regulations are observed;
· carry out and record regular safety inspections at site;
· assist and participate in site safety training;
· investigate all accidents and dangerous occurrences;
· report for any accident in the project related to personnel, equipment, materials, constructedfacilities and third party facilities.
· to stop any employee from work if safety regulation are not met;
· to issue nonconformities reports for safety breaches.
*Interfaces: with site engineers,foremen, operators