Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Apply for this Job
Should have 5-10 years UAE/GCC experience in similar role
Graduate - Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveying
- Design calculation of MEP System based on tender details, preparation of tender, pre and post contracts
- Prepares Interim Payment Application & materials on site for consultant/client approval.
- Identification, preparation & submission of variation orders for MEP Services with co-ordination of Project Engineers & Project Manager.
- Prepares and review shop drawings, materials before work execution.
- Responsible for material take-off and works scheduling base on master schedule.
- Inspection of the installation of Plumbing, HVAC and Fire Protection materials based on design and specification.
- Site work progress evaluation.
- Arrange Quantity take off and forwarding it to procurement Department with technical comments. Hence regularly follow- up for the material required at site and to ensure the delivery status of material on site.
- Inspection of works done by Subcontractors for quality and progress.
- Verify of Sub contractor’s bills for payments on the basis of scope of work.
- Prepares monthly progress report for payment application to Consultant/Client for approval.
- Coordinate the QC upon site inspection.
- Conduct discipline and safety on the site.
➤Should have 5-10 years UAE/GCC experience in similar role
➤Graduate - Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveying
➤Currently available in UAE & willing to work in Abu Dhabi