Good knowledge of execution and plan, coordinate, direct and supervise personnel, subcontractors, and vendors engaged on projects ensuring that they complete the work on time, within budget and to the quality specified.
Engaged in Mechanical,Electrical,HVAC,
Plumbing,Sprinkler and Systems work on the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain General Contract and Subcontract documents.
• Maintain Quality Assurance and Control Establish & monitor administrative procedures for the project.
• Keep management informed on progress of project and budget.
• Coordinate the MEP work on site with the activities of inspection agencies through installation, testing, commissioning, handover and acceptance phases.
• Lead start up and commissioning assistance process
• Review equipment schedule and procurement process
• Organize work & train staff organization on projects
• Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required
• Bachelor Degree Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Middle East with field installations of commercial mechanical, schedule and sequencing implications
➤Should have minimum 10 years relevant experience
➤Experience in High rise building projects
➤Experience in MEP contracting