- Responsible to carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Should prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Should provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Should prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Responsible for commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Should ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Should assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Should able to work well within a team based environment.
- Should communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place , understood and followed at all times.
- Should manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
-Should monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Have to supply all relevant information to the Operations Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
- Should assist Cost Control Manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time