Good knowledge of execution and plan, coordinate, direct and supervise personnel, subcontractors, and vendors engaged on projects ensuring that they complete the work on time, within budget and to the quality specified. Engaged in Mechanical,Electrical,HVAC,
Plumbing,Sprinkler and Systems work on the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish & maintain MEP Master Progress Schedule
• Maintain General Contract and Subcontract documents.
• Maintain Quality Assurance and Control Establish & monitor administrative procedures for the project.
• Keep management informed on progress of project and budget.
• Coordinate the MEP work on site with the activities of inspection agencies through installation, testing, commissioning, handover and acceptance phases.
• Lead MEPS/BIM coordination process
• Lead start up and commissioning assistance process
• Review equipment schedule and procurement process
• Organize work & train staff organization on projects
• Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required
• Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC),
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Middle East with field installations of commercial mechanical, schedule and sequencing implications with some experience in cinema system design.
Job Type : Full-time
• Mechanical Engineer HVAC : 7 years
Required license or certification:
• Drivers License UAE