Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and member of
professional body/bodies in Egypt and/or elsewhere.
Experience and theoretical engineering background comparable to degree requirements
in principles of Plumbing & Fire Fighting engineering.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of and ability to use personal computers and related software,
including CAD tools, REVIT & ELITE calculation program and Word Processing
• Communication skills and Self-motivated
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions and directives
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
• Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Able to learn, retain and apply various laws and regulatory codes relevant to
assigned area of responsibility
• Capable of defining and meeting realistic timelines.