On behalf of our client, a prestigious developer in Abu Dhabi we are recruiting an experienced Western or Indian Educated Site Manager.
- Communicate with COMPANY Project Manager continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
- Propose PMC in house Project Management procedure to comply with CONTRACT requirements and COMPANY procedures.
- Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design / Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
- Prepare special report to COMPANY Management to investigate any problem related to the SCOPE OF SERVICES and recommend solutions to COMPANY Management.
- Advise COMPANY representatives on any potential variation to the DESIGN CONSULTANT / CONTRACTOR’s scope of work that may generate cost or time impact and present PMC assessment.
- Present PMC mobilization demobilization, leave and replacement plans for approval by COMPANY ahead of time.
- Lead PMC staff in assessing variations, claims and reports, to COMPANY Management the technical position of the proposed variation.
- Advise COMPANY of any foreseen slippage of Progress and propose corrective actions.
- Present feed back to COMPANY internal auditing and any other third party auditing hired by ADNOC.
- Review and initial PMC assessment of monthly progress invoices.
- Co-ordinate and review PMC staff performance and ensure compliance with PMC CONTRACT requirements and project management good practice.
- Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by DESIGN CONSULTANT / CONTRACTOR and present to COMPANY comments of non-compliance, and / or area of concern and corrective actions.
- Coordinate with Engineering Manager during the detailed Design stage of the Project to ensure Design Compliance with COMPANY requirement avoid any cost impact and ensure Design deliverables are submitted by the DESIGN CONSULTANT in a timely manner and as per project progress milestones.
- To provide and coordinate feed back to and from PMC Engineering Manager in respect of Design aspects.
About the Recruiter